Watch the biggest show on Earth and witness the Carnival Samba School Parade in the Sambodrome. Access entry tickets to all sectors for the grandstands, front box, allocated chairs, and VIP boxes.
About this ticket
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Spanish, English, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, Icelandic, Japanese, Arabic, Catalan, Norwegian, Russian, Chinese
- Small group available
Select participants and date
The Sambodrome is the address for the parade. Please note you have to first exchange your voucher for a ticket prior to the visit at a different location (ticket collection office). You can find more details of the ticket collection points in your voucher information. The subway is a great option to go to the Carnival Parade: If your carnival ticket is 2, 4, 6, 8 or 10, you need to go to Praca Onze Metro Station. From there, you will walk 5 minutes to the Sambadrome and find your exact sector entrance. If your carnival ticket is 3, 5, 9 or 11, you need to go to Central do Brasil Metro Station. From there, you will walk 15 minutes to the Sambadrome and find your exact sector entrance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Your GetYourGuide voucher will not be accepted as your entry ticket. You must collect your entry tickets at the activity provider's office beforehand
- It is mandatory to present an official passport or ID to redeem your entry ticket