Enjoy an 8-hour city tour in Rio de Janeiro to admire Christ the Redeemer, and the Sugarloaf Mountain. Have a buffet lunch and explore the city by visiting the Maracanã Stadium, Selarón Steps, Sambadrome, and Metropolitan Cathedral of Rio de Janeiro.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- French, Portuguese, English, German, Italian, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Leblon, Ipanema, Copacabana, Botafogo, Flamengo, Catete and Centro Pickup between 07:45 AM and 09:30 AM, depending on hotel location. Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. Drivers will wait no longer than 5 minutes after the scheduled pickup time. Tour guide will call you by your name in the hotel lobby.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Passport or ID card, copy accepted
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- Wheelchair access: a small section of the Christ the Redeemer requires tour guide assistance for wheelchair access
- All participants who are over 49 years old must present proof of their 3rd dose of the COVID-19 vaccination
- Pickup between 7:45am-9:30am according to hotel location. Contact local supplier to find out pickup time.