Come with us to visit the Christ the Redeemer statue, on top of Corcovado Hill, and to enjoy more spectacular views at the top of the Sugar Loaf Complex. Add on an optional tour of Rio's highlights.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 - 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Hotel pickup available from most hotels in Leblon, Ipanema, Copacabana, and Leme. Please provide your hotel name and address in order to arrange pickup. In case your hotel is outside the pickup list, you will be provided the closest meeting point available.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please note that if the road is closed due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- This activity is wheelchair accessible. Please advise at time of booking
- Stops include Paineiras, the Christ the Redeemer statue and the Sugarloaf tourist complex
- In the event of poor visibility on the summit of Corcovado Mountain, you will make an alternative stop at Mirante Dona Marta (362 meters), where it is usually less affected by the clouds
- Children, students and seniors receive a discount with a paper passport copy or photographic ID at Sugar Loaf
- Please note that during Carnival period the afternoon part of this tour may need to be adapted and the itinerary may be changed in the last minute