Get one of the most stunning views of Rio de Janeiro on a hiking tour of the Pedra da Gávea with a specialist bilingual guide on an eco adventure. See landmarks such as Guanabara Bay and São Conrado.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Pickup optional
- Hotels located in the touristic zone of Rio de Janeiro.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Starting point for open groups: Praca Desembargador Araujo Jorge, Barra da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22611-022, Brazil (in front of Bar do Oswaldo restaurant).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Please be aware that drug use or the intake of alcohol before or during activity, as well as possession of weapons of any kind, is not permitted, under penalty of cancellation of the activity
- When booking this tour, you attest knowledge of the risk inherent in the activities
- The itinerary and order of sightseeing may change due to weather and/or adverse conditions inherent in the practice of the supplier
- It is recommended that you bring comfortable hiking shoes with good grip, a light snack, 3 liters of water, sunscreen, insect repellent and a backpack to carry your things