Enjoy a boat ride through the crystal-clear waters of Arraial do Cabo, the “Brazilian Caribbean.” Savor a deluxe buffet-style lunch. Get up close and personal with marine life.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Portuguese, Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup and drop-off from hotels in Rio de Janeiro’s South Zone (Copacabana, Leme, Ipanema, Leblon) and West Zone (Barra da Tijuca). If pickup is not available at your location, you will be directed to the nearest available pickup point. Estimated times: between 6:10 AM and 7:40 AM (pickup) and 8:00 PM (drop-off); subject to changes according to traffic conditions.
- Sail on a traditional schooner to some of the best spots in the region
- Enjoy the crystal-clear waters of Ilha do Farol, Praia do Forno, and Prainhas do Pontal
- Pass by Gruta Azul, Fenda de Nossa Senhora, and Pedra do Gorila.
- Enjoy a traditional lunch at a local buffet restaurant
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Boat tour in Arraial do Cabo with stops for swimming
- Buffet lunch at local restaurant
- Professional guide with live tour commentary in English, Spanish, and Portuguese
- Pickup and drop-off from hotels in Rio de Janeiro’s South Zone
- Drinks (available for purchase on the boat and during lunch)
- Diving mask and snorkel (available for rental on the boat)
- Tips (optional)
- Fishermen's Association boarding fee at the marina ($10 cash for all passengers over six years of age. Children under five must have proof of age/ID)
- People with mobility impairments
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- This tour operates rain or shine.
- In case of a strong wind, the boat trip will not occur and will be replaced by a walk along the shore.
- It is recommended that you bring water, sunscreen, a towel, and a camera.
- The tour is subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative tour date.
- For your safety, the boat ride as well as all nautical routes, are subject to change according to maritime conditions and intervention by the Brazilian Navy.