Be absorbed by Brazilian football. From February through Deceber, Rio hosts exciting games with top professional football league matches. Be part of Brazil's national sport.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pick-up and drop off services are included for the most hotels located in Sao Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana. Hotel pickups start approximately 3-hours prior to the match time.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please note that games are subject to change from Saturdays to Sundays and from Wednesdays to Thursdays and vice versa
- In case the Champion of the Guanabara Cup is the same as the Rio Cup, there will be no State Finals in May
- All times and dates are subject to change
- Matches are now played in Engenhão or Maracanã Stadiums. Please ask for information regarding the stadium during reconfirmation
- Starting times and dates of football matches in Rio de Janeiro are subject to changes up to a few days before the match
- The local partner will notify you in advance about any changes and the exact pickup time for your location
- Please note, hotel pickups start approximately 3-hours prior to the match time