See some of the best tourist spots in Rio de Janeiro on a day tour that takes care of the driving for you. Visit Sao Conrado Beach, walk through Tijuca National Park, stop at the Christ the Redeemer statue and spend time in a traditional neighborhood.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pick-up is available from the following neighborhoods in Rio de Janeiro: Gloria, Catete, Flamengo, Copacabana, Botafogo, Ipanema, Leblon.The local supplier will confirm the exact time of your hotel pick-up by email. It can be at anytime between 9:00 and 10:30 depending on the location of your hotel.
- Go where the hang gliders land at the picturesque Sao Conrado Beach
- See the waterfalls and rainforest trees in Tijuca National Park
- Visit the Christ the Redeemer statue, the symbol of Rio de Janeiro
- Spend time absorbing the local atmosphere and vibe in the traditional Santa Teresa neighborhood
- Walk up the Lapa Stairs, where Snoop Dogg filmed one of his videos
- Ticket for Christ the Redeemer statue
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Wear comfortable clothes and sunscreen, and don't forget your camera!
- The local supplier will confirm the exact time of your hotel pick-up by email. Please note that it can be at anytime between 9:00 and 10:30 depending on the location of your hotel