Marvel at the sand dunes, cliffs and clear blue sea on this full-day trip to Arraial do Cabo. Enjoy the stunning Brazilian coast on a boat tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 14 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pick-up is available at hotels located in south and central Rio de Janeiro. If your hotel is not covered by the shuttle service, you will be redirected to the nearest pick-up point.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Waterproof camera
Know before you go
- The open tour allows for individual participation and does not require a minimum number of participants to operate
- Pick-up is provided at hotels located in the downtown, Lapa and south areas of Rio
- The itinerary and the order of attractions visited may change due to the weather and/or adverse conditions
- At times it is not possible to include the boat tour. Conditions at Arraial do Cabo can be very windy, and in this case the Navy prohibits the boats to leave for safety reasons. It is not a frequent occurrence, but it can happen. If this occurs, visits to the beaches are arranged by ground transportation. There are no discounts on these days, and there is no way to guarantee boat departures in advance
- Be sure to bring a bathing suit, sunscreen, sunglasses, a hat and a camera
- Lunch will be served between 12:00 PM and 4:00 PM
- The boat does not dock at the beach