Explore the ocean floor of one of the most beautiful beaches in Brazil with a scuba diving trip in Arraial do Cabo from Rio de Janeiro. Cruise out to the dive site and encounter turtles and fish.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pickup and drop-off from hotels in Rio de Janeiro’s South Zone (Copacabana, Leme, Ipanema, Leblon). If pickup is not available at your location, you will be directed to the nearest available pickup point. Estimated times: between 5:10 AM and 6:30 AM (pickup) and 7:00 PM (drop-off); subject to changes according to traffic conditions.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Pickup and drop-off from hotels in Rio de Janeiro’s South Zone (Copacabana, Leme, Ipanema, Leblon).
- Estimated times: between 05:10 and 6:30 am (pickup) and 7:00pm (drop-off) – subject to changes according to traffic conditions.
- All passengers must pay the boarding fee at the Fishermen's Marina - R$ 10,00 in cash only.
- Children from 10 years old onward accompanied by their parents or guardians can take the baptism dive.
- This activity should not be performed by pregnant women, people with heart problems or severe respiratory diseases.
- This dive is for beginners; the participant will be accompanied by a specialized instructor during the entire activity. It is not necessary to know how to swim to perform this activity.
- The package with 05 underwater photos (optional) is sent by a link on WhatsApp within 48 hours.
- Upon arrival in Arraial do Cabo, check-in should be done at the agency on Anjos Beach. The agency is close to the landing site and the trip is the responsibility of the passenger