Visit Krk, one of the largest islands in the Adriatic Sea, situated in the Kvarner Bay. Explore the cultural and historical roots of this island with a knowledgeable guide on a 6-hour tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- The pickup is flexible and can be from any hotel, hostel, or apartment. Please provide the local partner with your hotel details or any other preferred pickup location.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
For Cruise Passengers the tour departs from Cruise Passenger Terminal in Rijeka, Croatia. Your guide will be holding a sign with KoperTrips and GYG logos.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes