Embark on a jet boat tour through the Wild River Section of Hells Canyon. Experience the biggest water rapids on the Snake River, the deepest depths of the canyon, and the most jaw-dropping scenery.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at the south entrance into Hells Canyon of Hells Canyon Creek Visitor Center and Launch Site. When you arrive at the Hells Canyon Dam you will drive across it and 1 mile North to the Hells Canyon Creek Visitor Center and Launch Site. Park your car in the large secure parking lot.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Rain gear
- Water shoes
- Reusable water bottle
- Waterproof bag
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- There is no shuttle service to the launch site, you must drive to the Hells Canyon Creek Visitor Center & Launch Site, at the south entrance to Hells Canyon
- The tour operator reserves the right to cancel due to circumstances beyond their control or safety concerns, such as water levels
- The total distance is 54 miles round trip