Explore Oltremare, the sprawling 110,000 square meter nature park divided into 4 spaces, each representing a different element: Earth, Air, Fire, and Water. Watch the park’s famous dolphins preform to the rhythm of music. Explore the Adriatic’s landscape.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Animals are welcome in Oltremare, however, given the presence of other animals inside the park there are some limitations. Animals cannot enter Planet Earth and the Overseas Theater. They will have to remain at a distance during performances that including dolphins and birds of prey, and they must always be kept on a leash. Large dogs cannot enter the Ulysses Island boats.
- People who cannot enter the attractions listed above with animals can enjoy the bouncy service: a person can wait at the entrance of the attraction with the animal while other people can enjoy the attraction. After the attraction ends, people will be able to switch without having to wait in line again.
- Child prices are based on height. For children up to 1-meter tall, please select the infant option. The reduced ticket is for children between 1 to 1.4 meters.
- Tickets are valid the day after purchase
- Tickets cannot be canceled or modified