Experience the amazing viewpoints on the island, taste local honey and other treats, all while driving in the ultimate off-road vehicle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Dutch, Greek
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at the EKO gas station/Gregory Cafeteria near Soroni.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- To be eligible to drive, you need to have your driver's license for at least 2 years and be minimum 18 years old
- Please bring your original driver's license (no copies)
- Come ready to get dusty
- For the best experience, the supplier recommends that you rent a car for the day and explore the west coast of the island for the remainder of the day after your tour ends, however a taxi may also be arranged for pickup