See Iceland's Whales, Puffins, and the capital of Reykjavik from a unique angle on this adventurous RIB tour. Enjoy personal guidance by a marine biologist and access to any pictures the crew takes!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at the ticket office at the old harbor.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Signed waiver
Know before you go
- This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants for the 12:00 and 16:00 tour. There is no minimum requirement for the 10:00 and 14:00 tours
- This tour is from 1st April to 31st October
- Puffin season is from 15 May to 15 August
- The minimum age is 10 years and the minimum height is 145 cm