Discover West Iceland's Snæfellsnes Peninsula, its lava fields, and wild beauty. See black sand beaches and charming villages.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is offered at authorized points in Reykjavik.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Be sure to bring warm outdoor clothing, a waterproof jacket and pants, headwear, and gloves. Good hiking shoes are recommended
- Hiking shoes and a waterproof jacket and pants can be rented if you let the supplier know in advance. The rental fee is ISK 1,000 per item
- During the darkest winter months (December & January), Ytri Tunga will unfortunately not be visited on the tour as daylight is limited during this time period
- Caving tour is optional. To add this to your booking, please contact the local tour operator after making your booking