Follow the footsteps of James Bond and hike across the Vatnajökull glacier. Get back to nature on a hike with an English-speaking guide in the dramatic wilderness of Skaftafell National Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at Troll Expeditions Skaftafell, Hof.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Hiking pants
Know before you go
- You must be at least 8 years old to participate
- Hiking boots can be rented on site
- Driving time from Reykjavík to Skaftafell is around 4.5 hours