A horse riding tour through the south of Iceland in which you will encounter amazing landscapes on the back of a friendly Icelandic horse. You can also choose between several terrains of varying degrees of difficulty to find the level perfect for you.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Danish, English, Icelandic
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from selected hotels and pickup points in Reykjavik at 60 minutes prior to the tour start time (at 9:00 AM and 1:00 PM). You will be picked up by a small bus or jeep with the local supplier's name on the side.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- If you require a hotel pick-up, please be ready 60 minutes before the tour starting time
- If you would prefer to drive yourself to the venue, please meet 30 minutes before the tour starting time
- Please dress according to the weather