Go on a hunt for the best vantage point to view the fantastic Northern Lights in a small group, and visit the Aurora Reykjavik Museum. Learn about the physics behind the Northern Lights and how to best photograph them before snapping some amazing photos.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please meet at the departure point (Aurora Reykjavik Museum) at 8:30 PM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The lights are a natural phenomenon and beyond human control, they are visible in Iceland from late August through April but visibility is subject to light activity and cloud coverage
- There is no guarantee that you will see the northern lights
- The tour will take place even if there is little or no chance of seeing the northern lights