Spend a day on the south coast. Join a safe and fun glacier walk and see the impressive waterfalls of Skógafoss and Seljalandsfoss.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- If your hotel is not accessible by vehicles, you will be picked up at the nearest designated bus stop. The pickup service is operated by Reykjavík Excursions so please be ready and waiting at your selected pick-up point from 8:30 AM. You will be picked up by small buses that can access selected hotels, and designated bus stops.
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- Please bring warm clothing, rain gear, hiking boots and lunch
- Lunch can be bought on the way
- Minimum age is 10-years-old