Discover the west coast of Iceland including Snæfellsnes Peninsula with its spectacular beauty and great views on a guided tour. See the historic area of Borgarfjordur with waterfalls and hot springs.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Free pick-up is provided at your accommodation in Reykjavik. In Reykjavik center, there are certain restricted areas where buses are not allowed. In these instances, pick-up will be at the nearest official pick-up station.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Be sure to bring warm and waterproof clothes
- Hiking shoes can be rented for a small additional fee on the day of the tour
- The maximum number of passengers on the tour will be 19, allowing for a more personal and enjoyable experience
- Pick-up takes place between 8:30–9:00AM, so please be ready at your pick up location from 8:30AM onward