Experience the dramatic landscapes of the south coast of Iceland with a private guide, including the waterfalls of Seljalandsfoss and Skógafoss, the Þorvaldseyri Volcano Museum and Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon, where seals play among the icebergs.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 14 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- This tour operates in various weather conditions. Please dress appropriately
- If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund