Immerse yourself in the clear blue waters of Silfra, with visibility consistently over 100 meters (300 feet). Spend your time enjoying the moment while guides snap expert photos of you in the best areas. Relax with round-trip transfers from Reykjavik.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup will start 75 minutes prior to your booked starting time. The starting time you booked is the time when the activity will begin in Silfra.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Waterproof camera
- Medical statement
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- You must be able to swim and be comfortable in the water
- Your weight should be between 45kgs (99 lbs) - 120kgs (264 lbs)
- Your height should be between 145cm (4’9) - 200cm (6’7)
- Glasses are not allowed. If you wear glasses, you should wear contact lenses, or a prescription diving mask if you have one, instead
- You do not need to be a certified diver, this tour is for everyone who feels comfortable in the water
- The age limit in Silfra is 12 years. An adult must accompany children under 18 years
- You can rent a GoPro camera for 6900 ISK