Explore Iceland´s nighttime wilderness on a guided trip from Reykjavik. Witness the glorious northern lights, hunt for Aurora Borealis with your group, and take stunning photographs.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please allow a 45-minute window for everyone to be picked up. The guide will pick you up at designated bus stop or at an arranged meeting place. If you cannot find your bus stop on the list please contact us and arrange for your pickup at email@example.com.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- It's suggested to book this tour on the first night of your trip so, in the event the weather conditions are unfavorable, there is time to reschedule
- Light colored clothing shows up best in photos.
- A little note on the Northern Lights, they are fickle and elusive. They are very common in Iceland but alas cannot be promised- our full policy is emailed 24 hours before the tour