Join a 4-hour tour to walk to the new, fresh, and hot lava - still glowing red in some places - formed by the Fagradalsfjall volcano's ongoing eruption.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please wait outside your hotel 30 minutes before the activity starts. Due to traffic limitations in the city center, you might have to make your way to the closest pickup location. Your hotel reception will help you find it or if you're staying in private accommodation, please get in touch with the local supplier, Gray Line Iceland, after the booking.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- The discount for children and youths is a family discount, and applies to a maximum of 2 children/youths per fully-paying adult
- The tour includes an approximately 20-minute hike each way, across uneven ground