Silfra is Iceland's most popular dive site, where you can dive right between the American and the European continents. You will dive in some of the clearest water on this planet (visibility 100m+).
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- • Due to city council regulations pickup is only available from specific bus stops within central Reykjavik. • You can find the bus stop closest to you by visiting busstop.is and typing your accommodation address in the top search bar. • If you have any doubts about your closest pickup location please contact the activity provider.
- Small group
- Limited to 3 participants
Select participants and date
Silfra, in the National Park Thingvellir. Arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Diving certification
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- To take part in this tour you must have PADI Open Water certification or comparable from another dive organization
- You must also have dry suit diving certification and a logged dry suit dive within two years of the tour date or have at least 10 logged dry suit dives within two years of the tour date and be able to provide written proof from a diving instructor of these dry suit dives
- The minimum age is 17 (a signature from a legal guardian is required for participants under 18)
- If you do not have a PADI Open Water certification (or equivalent) and dry suit experience, the Snorkeling Silfra Tour is recommended