Explore one of the best-preserved colonial cities in Brazil on a 5-hour guided tour of Olinda from Recife. See landmark attractions with a guide, including the panoramic lift of the Caixa da Agua no Alto da Sé, the Ricardo Brennard Museum and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Portuguese, Spanish, English
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Pick-up from your hotel in Recife. Please be in the hotel lobby at least 10 minutes before the pick-up time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Minimum numbers apply for this tour and there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet these requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A small amount of walking is involved