Set in the dunes of Ras Al Khaimah, Bedouin Oasis camp offers you the chance to spend a night in a traditional style tent and partake in a variety of desert activities.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 20 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Arabic, English, Hindi, Russian
Select participants and date
There is no need of 4WD to reach the camp. All types of cars (except sports car) will reach the camp easily. Guests can see the camp from the meeting point and can directly drive upto the entrance. Car parking is outside the camping area. There is enough parking space in front of camp gate.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Shisha smoking and bonfire are permitted only at allocated areas.
- Silent hour rule is applicable from 11.30 pm till 7 am and no loud music or loud talking is permitted at camping area during silent hours.