Experience incredible views of Vinicunca Mountain, known as Rainbow Mountain for its vibrant colors. Hike to the perfect viewing spots and take in the majestic landscape.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- - Pick-up from hotels located at Cusco Historic Center. - This activity does not include the pick-up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact us days prior to the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Pickup is available from hotels located at Cusco Historic Center.
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- This activity requires good acclimatization (at least a full 48 hours in Cusco downtown altitude)
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems, for pregnant travelers, for travelers with heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- People over 18 years of age may enter enclosed spaces only if they are fully vaccinated, providing a virtual or printed certificate. This works for bus travel, any indoor activity, restaurants, hotels, trains, and airplanes. Minors should only be asymptomatic
- Every person must permanently wear a KN95 mask or two masks one on top of the other.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level