Spend a full day in paradise and discover the natural beauty of Fraser Island. Drive across sand tracks, visit the iconic white sands and blue waters of Lake McKenzie, walk through rainforests, float down Eli Creek, and see the famous Maheno shipwreck.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the Tourist Information Centre Rainbow Beach at 7:40 AM. Please arrive 10-minutes before the pickup time. If you wish to change your pickup location, please contact the local operator on 1800 678 431 or +61 7 4194 9300 at least 48-hours prior to the tour departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Child safety seat
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- If spoken English is difficult for you to understand, an audio guide app is also available in Spanish, Italian, Japanese, German, Korean and Chinese.
- Water is provided, but please bring a reusable bottle if possible.