Explore the city’s ‘true north’ as you visit La Floresta, Mariscal, La Carolina Park, and Iñaquito.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Enjoy a 4-hour tour through La Floresta, Carolina, Mariscal, and Iñaquito
- Explore the less touristy parts of the city
- Experience the local culture that makes Quito special
- Cycle through one of the biggest parks in Quito and South America
- 24-speed urban bike
- Bicycle chain, lock, and key
- Safety vest
- Licensed bilingual guide (English/Spanish)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Water - please bring your own reusable water bottle
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is at Ocho y Medio Cinema. You will recognize it by the many flowers and colorful mural.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Rain gear
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- The selected route travels on reasonably easy roads, but the route may be subject to change due to external factors.
- Remember that you will be riding in the highest capital in the world.
- Private and custom tours are also available.