Experience the highlights of Quito's colonial district and the off beaten path gems. Meet our favorite market and savor exotic fruit. Try the best local food, chocolate and coffee.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup optional
- Pickup is available from hotels located in La Floresta, Centro Histórico, Mariscal Sucre, Gonzalez Suares, and Iñaquito. Please be at your hotel lobby 15 minutes before the activity starts.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point is Teatro Bolivar. That is Oe 2-43 Eugenio Espejo street. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- This is a walking tour, we'll walk approximately 3 kms.