Enjoy a cycling tour of Kyoto and see golden temples, zen gardens, and enjoy a few surprises.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Starting times 9:00 AM, 1:00 PM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Stroll through the beauty of the Golden Pavilion
- Cycle through Kyoto’s oldest Geisha district and Kyoto’s shrine of knowledge
- Sit, relax, and expand your mind in the Zen Gardens
- English-speaking guide
- All entrance fees to attractions
- People under 4 ft 6 in (140 cm)
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet at NORUOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Rides are designed for anyone over the age of 13 who can ride a bicycle.
- Cancellations are 100% refundable up to 12 hours in advance. Please let the supplier know of your cancellation as soon as possible.
- No-shows are nonrefundable.
- The supplier reserves the right to cancel tours due to heavy rain, storms, or inclement weather. These cancellations will be refunded 100%.