Enjoy a relaxing scenic cruise on the TSS Earnslaw steamship across Lake Whakatipu. Experience New Zealand's farming lifestyle at the Walter Peak High Country Farm with afternoon tea included.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at the TSS Earnslaw, Steamer Wharf, Queenstown. Please arrive 20 minutes before your departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Cruise is subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you require more information on the wheelchair accessibility both on the Tss Earnslaw and Walter Peak farm, please do not hesitate to ask
- Non-slip shoes are recommended
- Parking is not available, so please leave your car at your accommodation or in a Queenstown CBD carpark