Enjoy a fully guided tour from Queenstown to the majestic Aoraki/Mt Cook (New Zealand's tallest mountain) and the surrounding area. This tour is not to be missed, featuring the Southern Alps, stunning lakes, adventure, history, myths, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Hotel Pick ups start 15 minutes before the tour time. Please check your pick up time in tour information to ensure you do not miss your pickup. You will be picked up in a minibus with Cheeky Kiwi Travel Sign-writing on it. No refunds given for no show passengers.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Rain gear
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- New Zealand weather is unpredictable at any time of the year. Whilst you'll be warm inside the bus, dress or prepare for all seasons
- Wear walking shoes or boots with good grip soles that can cope with a bit of mud in wet conditions