Land on the Remarkables Spur, overlooking Queenstown and the Wakatipu basin with Coronet and Cecil Peaks in the distance. Gaze down below at the unrivaled scenery featuring cascading mountains and experience a sensational photo opportunity at 5,000 feet.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 20 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup available from all Queenstown hotels, please let us know about your accommodation when reconfirming your booking.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Selfie sticks
Know before you go
- It is strongly recommend that you make your flight bookings in advance and at the start of your Queenstown itinerary to ensure you are not disappointed. If you cannot fly due to adverse weather, the operator can transfer your booking to another day. Alternatively, if you would prefer, you will be refunded in full
- For cancellations made more than 24-hours from the departure time, a full refund will be made. Cancellations made within 24 hours of the departure time will incur a 25% cancellation fee
- The away times (flight durations) specified in the flight tour itineraries are approximate and are be subject to weather conditions. On occasion, flight paths and landing locations may change at the pilot’s discretion. The operator will always keep you informed of any changes to the published information
- Minimum numbers apply. Individual bookings may be combined & upgrades offered if necessary to achieve minimum numbers
- Please advise us in advance if you weigh over 100kg