Fly freely over stunning Queenstown on a paraglider with a highly experienced instructor. This flight is from the highest summer launch point in Queenstown. Have a gently scenic flight or an adrenaline pumping joyride: the choice is yours.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- English, German, Czech, Japanese
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- As paragliding is a weather dependent activity, it is recommended to plan your flight for the beginning of your stay in Queenstown for a better chance of flying
- A reasonable level of fitness is required (must be able to do a short run on take off)
- Minimum passenger weight is 20kg, maximum passenger weight is 110kg, and minimum height is 80cm.
- It is important for all customers to declare any of the below medical conditions (please note this does not necessarily exclude a person from doing this activity): pregnancy, heart condition, recent sprains or muscular injuries, panic/anxiety attacks, high/low blood pressure, bone disorders, fragile skin, dislocations, diabetes, epilepsy, prosthetics, neurological disorders, disabilities, physical impairment, motion sickness