Combine a scenic helicopter flight from Queenstown to the Garvie Mountain Range with an exhilarating guided snowmobiling tour. Admire spectacular views of New Zealand's pristine wilderness.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from all Queenstown hotels and central Queenstown locations.
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Warm clothing
- Selfie sticks
Know before you go
- Minimum numbers apply and a maximum of 6 passengers per tour
- You must be 15 years old or over to ride your own snowmobile (proof of age may be required)
- You will not fly or snowmobile if the weather makes it unsafe. Please call the Queenstown Snowmobiles to check the weather beforehand. At the time of your weather call, you will be offered an alternative day and time to join the tour again if it cannot take place at your booked time. If you are unable to reschedule to another day, a full refund will be given