Experience the epic landscapes of New Zealand's South Island from the air and water on a combined scenic flight from Queenstown and a 1-hour and 45-minute nature cruise across Milford Sound. Look for native wildlife, such as dolphins, seals, and penguins.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Free pickup possible from your central Queenstown accommodation 1 hour prior to departure.
Select participants and date
What to bring
Know before you go
- Select your preferred departure when booking, and provided there is availability, the local operator will confirm your exact trip details by email after booking
- Flights only operate if the conditions allow. If cancelled due to the weather, your booking can be postponed to the next available flying day. It is recommended that you book for your first available day in Queenstown so that you have maximum flexibility to change to a following fine weather day