Take an exhilarating 1-hour Jet boat ride across Lake Wakatipu and head down the Shotover and Kawarau rivers. Get an adrenaline rush as you take 360° spins and travel at high speed through the river.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Board the boat at Main Town Pier, Marine Parade, Queenstown.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The jet boats rides operate rain or shine, 365 days a year
- Stay warm during the winter months with heated handrails
- You are welcome to bring your own camera or GoPro. Be sure to hold it tight
- There are no height restrictions
- The minimum age is 2 years old, but children must be able to fit into the smallest life jacket
- Dress for the weather conditions, and remember that you will be travelling at high speeds
- There is no weight restriction to ride but you must be able to fit into one of the life jackets, with a maximum size of 4XL
- Pickup can be arranged from Frankton Marina and various lakefront hotels with prior arrangement (subject to availability)