Embark on the original jet boat ride on the Shotover River. Prepare for wall-to-wall action with high speed and thrilling 360-degree spins. Includes transportation from Queenstown.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 25 minutes - 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- Children must be a minimum height of 1 meter tall must be accompanied by a fare-paying adult; this height may be changed to 1.2 meters if operating in high river conditions
- Contact the tour operator if you are pregnant or have any medical conditions including back or neck problems
- Life jackets are mandatory and are supplied, along with optional splash coats
- Eyewear recommended all year round
- Dress warmly in winter – warm clothes, jacket, hat and gloves (although handrails on the jet boats are heated) are strongly recommended
- Onsite facilities include parking, gift shop, cafe, toilets, secure lockers and viewing areas
- Only cameras allowed on board are forehead mounted hands-free GoPro or similar; any other cameras or phones are not permitted to be carried aboard