Discover Queenstown, Arrowtown, and Gibbston Valley at your own pace as you experience its scenic locations, iconic adventure activities, and the finest craft beers, wine, and cuisine in the region.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
If you wish to be picked up from other locations like One Mile Car Park, Rydges Hotel, Crowne Plaza Hotel, Frankton Bus Interchange, Arthurs Point Bus Stop (Strikebowl), please call the local operator directly after booking.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Provider does not take bookings of more than 8 customers at a time without notification
- Please include food and water in your planning
- Please be at your stop 5 minutes before departure time
- The supplier is not responsible for any delays due to traffic or if you are late
- Some wineries have a tasting charge (although some waive it when you make a purchase)
- Please ensure you prebook lunch to avoid disappointment
- It is recommended to pre-book wine tastings to avoid disappointment