Embark on a small group half-day tour to the heart of the Central Otago wine region to sample incredible wines and visit the largest Underground Wine Cave in New Zealand. A range of tour options are available for a unique and personalised tour experience.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Hotel pick-up and drop off is available from Queenstown and Arrowtown accommodation. Provide your accommodation details when booking and the local operator will confirm your pick-up details with confirmation.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Meals are optional and you can select your preference from the available options when booking
- If meal option selected, please advise relevant dietary requirements - note that the menus vary depending on the winery
- The local partner will contact you after booking to confirm your pick-up time and location
- Please be aware that this tour has flexible departure times that might vary (usually between 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM). If you need to depart or be back at a specific time, please let the local supplier know with at least 36 hours in advance so that they can try to accommodate your requests.
- The tour will not run if we have less than 4 people booked.