Discover Milford Sounds breathtaking fiord from the air in an extended helicopter ride! Land in Milford, enjoy a nature walk, then fly the length of Milford Sound to the Tasman Sea and land on the beach. Experience a third landing on a glacier.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup available from all Queenstown hotels, please let us know about your accommodation when reconfirming your booking.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Selfie sticks
Know before you go
- Bookings: it is strongly recommended that you make your flight bookings in advance an at the start of your Queenstown itinerary. If the tour cannot operate due to adverse weather, your booking can be rescheduled or you can receive a full refund.
- Cancellation Policy: If you cancel your reservation more than 24 hours from the departure time, a full refund will be made. Cancellations within 24 hours of the departure time will incur a 25% cancellation fee.
- The away times (flight durations) specified in the flight tour itineraries are approximate & can be subject to weather conditions. On occasion, flight paths & landing locations may change at the pilot’s discretion. We will always keep you informed of any changes to the published information.
- Minimum numbers apply. Individual bookings may be combined & upgrades offered if necessary to achieve minimum numbers.
- Please advise us in advance if you weigh over 100kg.
- Glacier/snow landing are subject to weather and availability.