Combine scenic riding in the quaint Queenstown countryside with wine tasting. Ride from venue to venue and experience this beautiful region and its world-famous wine.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 - 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
The Station Building, 9 Duke Street, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand. Please arrive 10 minutes before departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Pick up timings at the end of the tour are the same for both options, 4.30pm in summer (1st October to 30th April) and 3.30pm in winter (1st May to 30th September).
- On the half-day tour, the riding distance to the first winery is 5 kilometers and the riding distance to the last winery is 13km.
- On the full-day tour, the riding distance to the first winery is 15 kilometers and riding distance to the last winery is 23 kilometers.