In the heart of Fiordland National Park, Doubtful Sound is New Zealand at its untouched best. Cruise across Lake Manapouri, coach over the Wilmot Pass and explore Doubtful Sound on a 3-hour cruise.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 765 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please arrive 15 minutes before departure at the RealNZ Visitor Centre, 88 Beach Street, Queenstown.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Rain gear
- Insect repellent
Know before you go
- From August 4 - 31, 2022, the Inner Fiord Cruise will take place on the M.V Sinbad
- Please note that during the survey the Patea Explorer will be substituted with another vessel
- It is recommended to bring clothing and footwear for cool and wet weather
- Please note that the cafes onboard the vessel only accept cash
- Drinks from the licensed bar are not included
- Complimentary tea and coffee onboard
- Food will not be provided
- It's possible to preorder a picnic lunch (please contact the local partner directly)