Starting in quaint Arrowtown, follow the beautiful Arrow River Trail down stream to where it meets the Kawarau River. You will ride across 2 spectacular suspension bridges, over the world's first Bungy Bridge and finish with a tasting at a winery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 11 participants
Select participants and date
Please check into the supplier's shop 10 minutes prior to your scheduled tour departure time; 9 Duke St, Queenstown 9300. In winter (1st May - 30th September), please wait outside One Stop Ski Shop who occupy the shop in winter.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- If you have any concerns about the difficulty of this ride, please consider an electric bike upgrade - this guarantees a good time.
- Please send your heights for bike sizing to email@example.com.