Enjoy a sightseeing cruise from Queensferry, with a visit to Inchcolm Island. Explore the ancient Abbey, marvel at the magnificent wildlife, or relax on the tranquil beaches, with stunning views.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
Collect your boarding passes at the brick building at the top of Hawes Pier. You cannot board before collecting your boarding pass.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This trip is not suitable for wheelchair users.
- The Island has gravel paths and can be uneven underfoot
- The Island is home to nesting gulls at certain points in the season
- Well-behaved dogs are welcome onboard the boat and Island; they must be kept on a leash at all times
- Tours are non-refundable but can be transferred to a different date subject to an admin fee
- Additional fees for entry to Inchcolm Island must be paid when collecting your boat tickets. This is a charge set by Historic Scotland for all visitors to the island. Those with Historic Environment Scotland membership, or those with English Heritage or Cadw membership are exempt from landing fees