A 90-minute sightseeing cruise with views of the "three bridges", including the UNESCO world Heritage Forth Bridge, Inchcolm Island and medieval abbey. During your cruise, you will also have incredible views of the Edinburgh skyline.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
- Enjoy a unique boat trip with unrivalled views of the "three bridges"
- Take in stunning views and photo opportunities of the UNESCO World Heritage Forth Bridge
- View Inchcolm Island with spectacular views of the Edinburgh skyline
- Get up close to the marine wildlife including seals and puffins
- 90-minute boat trip of the Firth of Forth complete with guided commentary
- Landing passes to Inchcolm Island
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Forth Boat tours Ticket Kiosk, Hawes Pier, South QueensferryOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- All sailings depart from Hawes Pier, South Queensferry, unless otherwise stated in the timetable
- Please dress for the weather
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- there is a special wheelchair ramp which can be used at certain tide heights (please provide prior notice if you require the wheelchair ramp
- Access to Inchcolm Island is not suitable for wheelchair users
- Commentary is provided in English only