Experience the thrill of whale watching and skip the hassle of self-driving. Benefit from round-trip transport to Baie-Ste-Catherine, where you can choose zodiac or big boat whale watching cruise, with the option to upgrade to the VIP section.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Closed-toe shoes
Know before you go
- The Zodiac is suitable not for people with back problems, if you are pregnant or if you are physically handicapped. The big boat is fully accessible; simply keep in mind that there are steep steps between each level and there are 3 different levels
- For those going on the Zodiac, a jacket and pants are given to each passenger on the pier
- Big Boat and Zodiac leave at 1:30 PM. There is a 3-hour ride from Quebec City to Baie-Ste-Catherine. The tour usually leaves at 5:00 PM to return to Quebec City and the driver will stop at the half-way point.