Step on board Quebec’s largest floating terrace during an evening cruise with live entertainment. Admire views of the Montmorency Falls, the Château Frontenac, the Côte-de-Beaupré, and the Laurentian Mountains.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, French
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Check-in at the ticket booth at Quai Chouinard. Parking is difficult to find and traffic can be very heavy during peak months, therefore it is recommended to use public transportation or to arrive well in advance of your cruise departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Credit card
- Food and drinks
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Non-folding wheelchairs
- Alcohol and drugs
- Electric wheelchairs
Know before you go
- Cruises operate in most weather (including rain) and there is always an enclosed area on the vessel
- Foldable wheelchairs are allowed, but unfortunately, electric wheelchairs are not permitted as the ramps and stairs on the boats are too steep with the tides
- Parking is difficult to find and traffic can be very heavy during peak months, therefore it is recommended to use public transportation or to arrive well in advance of your cruise departure time